– India Night shift (6.30 pm – 3.30 am)
– 5+ years of experience
– Ability to travel to US 3 times per year for 3 weeks each – Has US visa
– Prior experience in meeting and interacting with US customers
– An educational degree in engineering, Marketing or business from the United States is preferred OR worked and lived in the US for at least 5 years.
– SAM is a key position & has an opportunity to make a huge impact at Zinrelo.
– College Degree from the United States strongly preferred College Degree from the United States
– strongly preferredSAM will be responsible for keeping and growing existing strategic Zinrelo customers in North America and across the world. Working closely with marketing, sales and engineering, his team will be responsible for taking over the account after an agreement is signed and taking it to a successful launch. Then his team will get the account to upgrade and generate more revenue.
– SAM will also be responsible for working with the Data Sciences team to generate insights for the customer to use. SAM will be an expert on solving strategic Client problems related to the Zinrelo product
– The working hours will be in the US Eastern timezone (6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST). You may be required to come early to office for status update meetings with the day shift team 2 days a week.
– SAM’s success will be measured on the increase revenues generated from existing strategic Zinrelo customers.
– Success Metrics
– Revenue increase from existing customers
– Positive Customer Reviews generated on review sites
Job Responsibilities :
1. This is a general list of responsibilities and requirements for the SAM.
2. Getting on Strategic Client calls
3. Traveling to the US to meet customers
4. Streamlining launch and maintenance processes
5. Understanding technical integrations and responding to Clients
6 .Upsell to Client (additional services, features)
7. New promotions, announcements to Clients
8. Quarterly Business Reviews with Clients
9. Working with Data Sciences team to generate reports
10. Weekly reporting to the Executive Team
11. Documentation and Support
Job Requirements :
– 5+ years of proven B2B account management experience to customers in North America
– Prior experience in meeting customers in North America
– Strong project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize several active Client deployments
– Strong presentation skills – Ability to present to Zinrelo Clients
– Capable building positive relationships at a senior level with Clients
– Excellent written and phone communication skills with North American Clients
– Strong attention to detail
– Proactive, well organized and self-motivated
– Experience or knowledge of online marketplaces and e-commerce preferred
– Prior management experience preferred
– Prior software engineering background preferred.
– College Degree from the United States strongly preferred