– Manage Social media channels end-to-end and write content to assist Employer Branding for the company.
– Create and manage social media calendars to track posts, their results and report status/improvements.
– Create ad copies for posts
– Build communities and create a pool of our target audience and keep them engaged through our social media channels.
– Working closely with the Design team, taking their assistance to create meaningful posts that will help us increase our reach on social media channels.
– Flag relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
– Repurpose existing content for new audiences or channels
Who we are Looking
– Someone with a background handling social media channels for a B2B company.
– Understands the nuances of social media functions and can build communities and interact with them.
– Write content creatively and help generate awareness and interest from our target audiences.
– Manage social media channels for the company end to end.
– Has experience handling Community/Forums