SM is expected to generate business through various products like Plastic and printing Machines. He/she will use existing as well as new channels for sourcing new-to-company cases by understanding the credit profile of the prospect, the exact need and other credit and operational aspects. The SM will also manage the portfolio so generated in terms of installment recovery and collections for as well as will be responsible for the health of the portfolio.
Responsible for setting up the distribution network for Plastic and printing Machines Dealership management: Conducting a survey of dealers in the market for a given set of products. Liaison with the network for sourcing new business
– Achieve sales targets for given the basket of products through dealer network, manufacturers, OEM, Charted accountants and market combing
– Devise finance schemes to suit customers- requirements
– Recommend manufacturers & dealers as a part of continuous business development
– Manage portfolio of existing customers and provide prompt service. Explore opportunities of cross selling other products
– Collections & Delinquency management.
Technical / Managerial Competencies Required :
– Relevant experience (1 -3 yrs) in sales of financial products (Selling Loan). Experience in Assets (SME loan, BL, housing loans, LAP/ equipment finance/Working Capital) preferred.
– Dealer management & experience in equipment finance is a big plus
– Sound knowledge of MS office, esp. Microsoft excel
– should have owned mode of transport as the job requires extensive travel within the allocated geography.