Customer Success Engineer (CSE) – UK shift (3 pm – 12 midnight)
Key parameters :
India Evening shift (3.00 pm – 12.00 midnight IST)
5-7 years of solid experience in building web applications
UG or PG degree in Computer Science or I.T.
Zinrelo is a world leading startup specializing in loyalty rewards programs for businesses. An CSE’s role is to help Zinrelo Clients successfully implement the Zinrelo solution. It is at the heart of a Client’s success with Zinrelo. It is a combination of a customer facing role, technical solutioning and full-stack software development. It involves integrations of Zinrelo product with websites, email tools, mobile applications, and point of sale systems.. Zinrelo is looking for brilliant, creative computer science graduates with 5-7 years of experience with excellent customer communication skills. Candidates should be eager to join a startup that is making a difference for thousands of businesses world-wide.
– Develop and maintain integrations of the Zinrelo platform with ecommerce platforms, email system, mobile apps, Point-of-Sale, CRMs and ERPs)
– Create API framework to ensure that integrations with Zinrelo platform can be done completely via API.
– Create an app platform where third party developers can integrate their apps with Zinrelo.
– Get on technical solutioning calls during the sales process
– Help Zinrelo Clients with technical integration of the Zinrelo platform into their system
– Get on Client calls along with the Customer Success manager to implement the integration
– Work closely with the customer success and engineering to resolve ongoing technical issues faced by Client
– Write small programs to connect Zinrelo platform to Client software
– Summarize technical issues to Client as a follow up to phone calls
– Create custom integration instructions based on client needs.
– Occasionally, travel to meet Clients to solve their technical problems.
Job Requirements :
– UG or PG degree from a reputed college in Computer Science or I.T.
– 5-7 years of experience building web applications and full stack development.
– Prior experience in building an API and webhooks framework is a must
– Prior experience in building and maintaining tool integrations is a plus.
– Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills (very important)
– Ability to articulate using MS-PPT presentations
– Experience with source code version control (e.g. CVS) tools a must.
– Ability to use a source code ticketing system a must.
– Experience with Python is desired.